Post to Nancy's blog

If you would like to share some words about Nancy, email them to:
blackpiano1.NancyCooley@blogger.com
and they will automatically be added to this blog.

Or email pictures/text to Janice: blackpiano@yahoo.com and she'll post them for you.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rough Night

I just talked to Nancy's sister Jerri and she said Nancy had a rough night last night. She had anxiety and couldn't sleep. Her breathing is getting continuously difficult and it was stressing her out. Her oxygen level dropped to almost 80 (if I'm remembering correctly) so Jerri asked the doctors to give her a little bit more morphine to calm her down. She's sleeping now and catching up on her rest. I'll go over again at lunch time and spend a few hours with her. Jerri says Nancy's probably not up to talking much at all today.

Jerri is such an amazing woman, (which is not surprising because she's a Cooley!)and she has been such a rock for Nancy. She's the ultimate sister and best friend. I know this is so difficult for her but she is doing a great job of making Nancy comfortable. I am so grateful she's here for Nancy and also for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.