This is sister,Jerri, here. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank
some very special people and to tell all of you how much your support
has meant.
I want to say a special and heartfelt thank you to Janice for creating
this website. It has helped my friends and family that couldn't be
here be a part of process. It seems like mere words are not enough for
letting Chris Trinies and Frieda know about Nancy's condition as their
visits meant the
world to her and me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I also want to say a special thank you to the members of the "support
team." Nancy's room was what she called filled with the "Golden Circle
of Love", and this women made it so. Thank you to Rachel Nardo,
Collette and Saliah, Allegra, Nancy Hurley and Chas, Christina Benson,
Gretchen Armstrong (Nancy Cooley's friend ha!!), and Lily.I feel like
when I am with you all I have a piece of my sister that is eternal.
Your support and help has meant the world and I am so glad I know and
love all of you. You help ease the burden of grief.
For my sister, Wendy, thank you for coming and keeping me on task with
Nancy's business stuff. Most importantly, thank you for being here,
Nancy was so happy we were all together before she died. She said that
many times. I love you Wendy and I am so glad you were here, it helped
so much.
To my relatives, Mark and Bruce, I love you more than life itself,
thank you for your love. For Richard, Nicki and John, thank you for
being here and making the load lighten with your humor and love. For
my dear sweet Aunties,thank you for always being there and making me
feel like I still have a piece of my mom and mostly for teaching me
what a sister is supposed to be.
I missed a lot of people so I apologize but I want all of you to know
that your love and support made Nancy's passage a beautiful and loving
thing.
I think that's it.
All my love,
xoxooxoxoxoxo
Jerri
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.