Greetings One and all,
Here is Sister Wendy's and I am hoping my Eulogy from Nancy's service. The service was wonderful!! It was full of love and fun, there was laughter and tears. Rachel Nardo made a 17 minute video with music which included the songs "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" by Maurice Chevelier(sp), "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong, "I Get a Kick out of You" by Ella Fitzgerald, "In My Life" by the Beatles and finally "At Last" by Etta James. Allegra Bandy sang "A Change is Gonna Come" and blew the house out. She was absolutely wonderful. We then retired to my cousin, Carole Kelly's house, for drinks and refreshments. Nancy would of been so happy with the party. There was laughter and food and drink and lots of fun. There was no food left.
So now we get to the daily task of trying to fill our days without her and I don't know about you all but for me that is difficult. I miss her so.
Vistors from California were Nancy Hurley, Allegra Bandy, and Lily and John Shonkweiler. Rachel Nardo also came from Utah. It was so good to have them here.
I am sending all my love and affection to all of you,
oxoxoxoxoxoxo
Jerri
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.